Saturday, April 12, 2014

How to change boot animation of android devices

What is an android boot animation?

Android Boot animation is a term for a graphical representation of the boot process of an android operating system.


Short definition of changing boot animation of an android devices.

Boot animation of an android devices can be changed with different methods like using android terminal, using computer and using root browser app like root explorer. But easier and fast method is done by using root explorer.

How to change boot animation of an android devices ?

  • first download the bootanimation.zip file (link are given at the last of the post).
  • change the file name into bootanimation.zip (In case of other name).
  • Now open Root Explorer (download root explorer from here
  • Open Root explorer and once inside, locate your original boot animation file (bootanimation.zip) in /system/media.
  • And save original bootanimation.zip to sd card (optional).
  • Now browse the bootanimation.zip that you have downloaded from here and copy and paste it to the /system/media folder (make sure it's read/write).
  • Now reboot the phone.

Note: You have to make sure that the file name is correct (bootanimation.zip) for the system to recognize your boot animation, and boot properly.

BOOT ANIMATION FILES:
























Other boot animations will be added soon.......




13 comments:

  1. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.! Find More

    ReplyDelete
  2. The phone has a screen that is only slightly larger than three inches, however the screen has high definition (320 x 480). This phone uses Motoblur technology, which will allow social networking users a better experience.Latest ShowBox APK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really thank you for the valuable info this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best!

    Kroger experience

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great resource that you providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine.
    https://tellthebelll.us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.
    Kroger customer survey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks
    Clicking Here

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently came across your blog have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    check

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here!
    https://www-expresshr.us/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Positive site, where did u come up the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
    https://wvw-greatpeople.me/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting topic for a blog.;; I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon.
    UPS employee portal

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!
    seo tools

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice Informative Blog having nice sharing..
    survey monkey usa

    ReplyDelete